I was told if I was going to do something numerical then I must start with a random number and be inconsistent. So here goes:
If I were a stripper this would be my song:
Moments of Love
The song alone can put you in a trance.
I'm reading this book by Kimona Jaye "The Good Girls Pole Riding Club." This book is not only hilarious but the characters are transformed with purchase of a $560 stipper pole. The go to the strip clubs to learn how to booty clap and do all sorts of moves. They even went to a couple of classes to hone into their own technique. I'm only half way through it...I'll tell you later if I like it.
There are stripper classes in Charlotte & Raleigh at a fitness center called B-Risque.
What a way to spice up your workout!!!!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Shoot, i would give it a try....my new man might like it! You know, when that new man arrives.
riiiiighht...be the girl scout...always prepared
Moments in love. The memories.
I had a class that I was a teaching assistant in and I led the class in meditation to that song. I spoke seductively over the music to set the mood.
The girls were hot after that.
The good old days.
LOL...i was just talking about that class with a friend of mine tha tlives in Miami..I told her to get me some videos...
I'm all for it!
I'll pack that pole up in the trunk sheletha of the g-ride, so I can always be prepared. Along with the essentials from condoms to mouthwash that you alluded to.
LOL
hmmm, i wonder if oprah has a pole in her bedroom????
(;-P
Post a Comment