Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Driving Fast & Going No Where




In February, Michigan will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy.

The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in
speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers overtime.


There will be 50 state troopers on duty 24/7 patrolling the
following highways AND MORE!

I-75 North and South
I-94 From to Port Huron
Entire length of I-96 & I-696
I-275 North and South
M-10 Lodge Fwy
Ann Arbor
>

Now, 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket, and every state
trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10
minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria
cruisers and they are bringing all their part timers on full time.


* Wear your seat belt,
* have nothing hanging from the rear view mirror,
* no cracks in your windshield,
* and use your turn signals!

4 comments:

Shai said...

I hear it is an internet urban legend. I was over at Snopes and also read somewhere else that it has been circulating in other states. LOL.

Lance said...

oh, what about wearing hi-yella or white makeup???? or least recruit passenger whitey for those moments of speeding insurrection where you need a get-out-of-a-ticket reasoning voice, 'cause yo black ass ain't got nuffin' to say!

;-P ....fuggin' pigs!

Slaus of O Hell Nawl said...

It would be nice if they took some money and actually FIXED yall dman roads.

I hate driving to michigan.

You know you hit Wayne county when all fo a sudden you got land mine like pot holes in the damn road.

sj-the-infamous said...

Are you serious?! Wow....