Thursday, February 14, 2008

thank you.

I just wanted to send a shout out to my blog family to thank you for all the calls & prayers sent up for me and my family at the time of my fathers passing. You all have really been too kind. The best!

A very special thank you to Lance, that called just to check on me to make sure I was okay.

10 comments:

Shai said...

Oh Sheletha I did not know. My sympathies to your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheletha,
I'm so sorry. I didn't have a clue. I hope you're doing okay. My condolences.

Lance said...

we're here for you.... 0;-*

CapCity said...

U know we got MUCH luv for our Li'l Bits! Hugz, Sis!

Mizrepresent said...

Ditto what everyone else said...hugz girl. We are ONE!

neshia said...

you got my condolences.

Minerva Exertion said...

Oh no! I didn't know. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm here for you too.

KIKI said...

(((HUGZ)))

Keeping you in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up sis! Much Love!

lea78 said...

HEY GIRL IT'S LEA JUST CHECKING IN WIT U. HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND. WE WILL HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN