
Hey everyone!
Along with celebrating my birthday this month we need to stop for a moment and celebrate the breasts!!!! I have provided a link where all you have to do is click and it helps educated and provide mammograms for those who can't afford one.
This time next year will be my exciting 35th birthday, and I will get my very first mammogram! Ive been excited about this proceedure since I was about 27. I don't know why, its just part of that love/hate relationship that i have with my own mammaries.
The Breast Cancer Site is proud to be partnered with the nonprofit National Breast Cancer Foundation in its mission to save lives by increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and providing mammograms for those in need.
Make sure you click the link for someone to have the education, and boobies squished they women need it.

No comments:
Post a Comment