Monday, April 23, 2007

DEEEEETRRROOOIIITTTT BASKET-BALL

I LOVE ME SOME CHAUNCEY


ITS PLAYOFF TIME BABY, AND I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!



Mr. Big Shot...my baby daddy....Chauncey Billups converted five of six free throws in the last 30 seconds for the last of his 22 points to hold off the Magic in a game the Pistons lead by as many as 16 points and by 12 after the first quarter. DIDN'T THEY KNOW THAT YOU DON'T FOUL A 90% FREE THROW SHOOTER???? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???!!!!



This series is a wrap...

5 comments:

Shai said...

Pistons!

YES!!!!!!!!! I love playoff and championship time. I love to watch the Pistons smack some azz. LOL.

I think my child may move out until the entire series is over with. I get loud and yell at the TV. LOL.

Man With Balls said...

Not D'em Negroes (I'm trying) from Detroit Again. They must play nothing but basketball in Detroit. These Negroes are in the running every year.

I liked them when Zeke played, but I have to give it to Chauncey, that dude can hit the BIG SHOT.

Shai said...

MWB, Zeke and the Bad Boys was really spanking azz. I remember in 89, I went to Cedar Point, almost everyone had on a Bad Boys t-shirt. On one ride a few of us, held up our hands and yelled Bad Boys.

Chauncey and them are playing some ball. I hate that BW is with the Bulls, he does not look as happy.

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

fugg yo couch!!!

dc_speaks said...

GO CAVS!!!!