The biggest one may have come just before halftime. Orlando looked like it would keep it close heading into the locker room, maybe even hold a lead. But Prince hit a 20-footer with 2.3 seconds remaining and the shot clock winding down -- his second jumper in the final 45 seconds. "He's the one guy on our team that people don't talk about," Saunders said. "He's kind of a silent assassin."
Man, I love this game.


8 comments:
GO CAVS!!!!
The CAVS are not it. LOL. SMH. Get real.
Yeah, them Piston's ain't nothin to mess with this time of year. They are treacherous. The STL has no team, so I could care less who wins.
Bron Bron is due, but don't know if he has the squad to pull it off.
Can't believe the Heat got swept by the Bulls. Can't wait to see the Bulls-Pistons matchup. We'll see if that's Ben's house or Chauncey's.
See I hate to see Ben against the Pistons. He knows them so well, so he has an advantage. I hate when they break up good teams. Like when they did if after the Pistons won in 89 and 90. SMH.
What is up with Larry Brown? I liked him.
New York fired Larry after a very very bad season
Go Pistons! Cavs! Yankees! etc.! lol!
Don't know or care about sports - just wanted to come through & say "heeeyy!" lol!
by the way, where's my girlz: GG, Miz, Kiki? did anyone pop a bottle of wine or mix up some margaritas? I like parties where there are sports playing in the background (cuz that means that men are close by;-)....lol!
u may return to your regularly scheduled program, now;-)
I heard Sheletha about the firing. I also heard he was supposed to be interviewing with someone, I forgot who.
I want the Pistons to go all the way. Yes! I love to see them during playoff times. I get so worked up and Love it.
Post a Comment