Tuesday, May 22, 2007

....::::DESIRED HAPPINESS::::.....

Do you desire to be happy? (Remember this) The proof ofdesire is pursuit. You must go to happy places.. Pursue happy people..Create happy days... If you really desire happiness in your life, youmust be willing to reach for it! Never blame anyone or anything for yourunhappiness. Life rewards reachers. I have always said, "Happiness is never placed within your life, happiness is simply placed within your reach!".

Now go out there and have a happy day!

11 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Excellent Mantra Sheletha! Thanks! I do desire to be happy...and i am going for it!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Yeah, look at you. We are going to have to put you on the speakers circuit.

JustMeWriting said...

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT.

dc_speaks said...

hey hey now....look at you doin the darn thing..

CapCity said...

I LIKE it!! :-)

Paula D. said...

Preach!

KIKI said...

Right on sheletha...say that ish!

dc_speaks said...

GO CAVS!

Anonymous said...

See?!?! And someone out there wrapped that same thought in a book and a slick marketing campaign, called it "the Secret" and is making a billion dollars!

How right can u be?

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

good post She She now how does all that you wrote fit in with you and Lance being sweeties?

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

muuuaahahahahahaha