Thursday, May 31, 2007

Giving & Sharing




"As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love."--John 15:9




Through God's unconditional love in my heart, I give and receive love openly. It doesn't take much to show someone we care. An act of kindness can bring a hint of sweetness to someone's day. It's a blessing to both give and receive when they are done with love. All of us desire to love and be loved on a deeper level too - one that brings fulfillment and joy in our relationships. Reaching this depth takes patience and courage. In any relationship, the truest love is unconditional. This is the love that God extends to every one of us every day.




Today let's make a commitment to recognize and share God's love for us.

10 comments:

dc_speaks said...

ok...thanks for the words of encouraging words to live by.

dc_speaks said...

now that that's out of the way...I share with you the love of my team(Cavs) and I freely give you the opportunity to witness the triumphant rode to the nba championship game by going thru the pistons.

LOL.

JustMeWriting said...

indeed...the greatest gift is love. I've prayed and meditate on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8...it's taped to my computer. We need that constent reminder less we be trampled by the enemy through our wrong doing. Just as we want our Heavenly Father to love and forgive us, we must do the same, but we're flawed, so the word is given as a reminder, I'm glad you're in it lady...

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I guess I can say hi, since I keep swinging through your crib to get to links I want.

CapCity said...

LOVE that work of art! And Thanks for the reminder, Sistah Sheletha!

dc_speaks said...

it is offically a hug a piston fan day sheletha..I hug you and shai and dave and nikki and mzcoko.

BK said...

*hugs* Hey Sister Shelly!!!! Ms. Libra.. :) I miss ya girl.. I stumbled upon you from Ms. Lolita's site..

as always great words of wisdom to live by!!!!

K.I.T.

BK

dc_speaks said...

hey Sheletha...

ok.

bye.

Mizrepresent said...

She-She....i am loving your words of wisdom!

Sheletha said...

Clyde did you take you meds yet???