Well I know you all know about last nights performace, you thought the Bulls had us didn't ya??? Chauncey and his gang was just building their confidence. This is series I must say again....is a wrap!!!!! No other NBA team has come back to win after being down 3-0.
Here is Kami and all her hilarity:
With the series up 2-0 Detroit we knew going in it would be a battle to the end especially with the games being played in Chicago. After getting the DETROIT BEAT DOWN the first two games the Bulls looked like they wanted to come home and return the favor. In the pre-game show Ben Wallace was being interviewed by ESPN and was questioned about arriving to the game LATE. When asked by the reporter why was he late Ben simply stated "TRAFFIC". The reporter then asked was he going to start the game Ben replied and I loosely quote (because I was busy getting my CRACK UP ON) "I'm going to handle my business and they gonna handle they business" he then told the reporter "I don't have time to talk about that I need to warm up" and abruptly ended the interview. Now y'all know I luvs me some Ben Wallace but why do they interview him? That speech OMG....All imma say is BACKWOODS...I mean DEEP from the forest! But it did look like Chicago was ready to settle a score and MAKE it a series. If you watched you know the first half was absolutely HORRIBLE for Detroit Pistons. They couldn't get a foul call in their favor to save their free-throw lives. There was a lot of man-to-man play and the Chicago fans didn't help with the cheering and jeering. Detroit was definitely not playing like they had the past two games. They couldn't get shots to go down, no foul calls, turnovers, blocked shots, no offensive rebounds I mean EVERYTHING that could go wrong did. Although they kept the pace with the Bulls the first quarter that second quarter was EXPLOSIVE for Chicago ending the quarter and half with a 44-28 lead. So after I got done CUSSING OUT THE ENTIRE TEAM asking them to get their head outta their butts and giving them a few encouraging words to let them know they can BEAT this team they of course came out in the third with a new momentum. Tayshaun had an impressive dunk in the third that needs recognition as well...WE FELL OFF COUCHES JUMPED UP AND HIGH FIVED...it was AWESOME! Rasheed was HEATED which is always good for the team in these situations because he brings the sense of URGENCY that we need and delivers. As we slowly ticked away at Chicago's commanding lead Sheed hit that 3 he had been longing for all night at the buzzer to end the quarter and bring Detroit within one. That was the momentum needed and from there on it was all DEEEETROIT BASKETBALLLLL. Final score 81-74 Pistons and series lead of 3-0. It was noted that in NBA HISTORY there has NEVER been a team to come back from a 3-0 deficit to win the series. It was also noted that in all of SPORTS there have only been 3 incidents where it has happened PERIOD...the Red Sox beat the Yankees in 2004 after being behind 3-0 and in Hockey once in 1975 and the first in 1942...RIDICULOUS!! I wonder if I need to get my BROOM & DUSTPAN for Sunday's game...IF it is a SWEEP Luol Deng will be officially change his name to "YOU-OUT DANG!"...LOL
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good luck pistons...see you in the finals from Cleveland!!!
I like how your girl gets down on that play by play. Keeps me from having to watch until the finals.
If it comes down to Detroit and Cleveland. Sorry to say, but Bron Bron and Co. might as well chalk this up to a good experience, kinda like what happened to Miami their first year up against them.
What's that mess you talkin Rich...eventhough we're not there yet...IT AINT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS (or in this case til D. Jones miss a three pointer)! GO CAVS! woooo-hooo
Hey, I'm just sayin' -- experience weighs like a mother in the NBA finals.
Post a Comment