Wednesday, May 02, 2007

PLAYOFFS 2007...THE LEFT SIDE

That was a helluvah game last night. Both teams were so aggressive (s-o aggressive, hey Im a cheerleader) I thought for sure they were going to throw bow 'bows last night. When it comes to the western conference, I'm just a fan of a good game.

WARRIORS 3/MAVERICKS 2

Nowitzki scored 30 points, including 12 during a decisive 15-0 run in the
final minutes, as the Mavericks avoided one of the most shocking upsets in NBA
history with a 118-112 victory over the upstart
Golden State Warriors in Game
Five of their first-round series
.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

And I missed the game! I'll check NBA TV for it today...

So, the "Vixen" likes to see fellas "throwin' dem bows" around? LOL!

dc_speaks said...

that game was tight...sorry you missed it ced.it

Look at you sheletha, watching the western conf playoffs.

oh sheletha....GO CAVS!!!!!!

Shai said...

DC....Detroit Basketball. Pistons all the way. LOL.

Dawnya said...

I'm late...but the game was even better today (5-3-07). I'm glad to see GS move on.

dc_speaks said...

GOLDEN STATEEEE....that was an amazing series for the Warriors!!!

Sheletha said...

yeah!!!!!!

dc_speaks said...

um...GO CAVS!