Wednesday, July 25, 2007

STRONGER, WISER, BETTER...

I tried to tell y'all about Pastor Marvin Sapp's new CD "Thirsty" that was released a couple of weeks ago. It was prolly overshadowed with T.I vs T.I.P being released the same day. Hee Hee. Heres a video that was found Never Would Have Made It. I hope it ministers to you as much as it did for me when I first heard it.




http://www.lighthouseflc.com/

13 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

GIRL...I FORGOT ALLLLLL ABOUT THIS. I'm not even going to watch it now...I'm saving this for when I go home. Dag, Ima have to go buy it. I LOVE HIM ! ( but you knew that already)

Mizrepresent said...

GIrl, why u want to make me cry...like that! THe message is so clear to me...i know i never could have made it...my trials and tribulations...my walk...my wants...my needs...without him. THank you for once again reminding of this...thank you!

Fergie said...

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL. When I look back over all that he brought me through. I clearly recognize it was you. I never would have made it with out YOU!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Amazed by his Grace
Fergie..

plez... said...

thanks for sharing such an inspirational song...

...oh yeah, and thanks for dropping by plezWorld earlier. take care and be Blessed!

Sheletha said...

@JustMad - Now I know I told you!!! You slippin...

@Miz- I didn't mean to make you cry. Ive heard so many different reactions from this song. One of my favorites was when it was on the all gospel radio station, and they were playing it I guess for the first time. When the announcer came back after the song, she was shoutin' and testifing about her own situations. I could just imagine what was going on in that sound booth before she went on the air.

@Fergie - girl I think you got it!!!

@plez...thanks for stopping by..b blessed.

JustMeWriting said...

how the frig you gone come here change the NAME of your spot...the LOOK of your spot and NOT CHANGE THE POST... what's up with that huh? COME ON SHELETHA...

KIKI said...

Just makes me even more appreciative of all HE has done for me.

God is good...all the time!

And I'm wit just...I had to scroll down and look at your pic to make sure I had the right spot. Sistah go away for a couple days and alll kinds o' changes been made...but I likes...I likes

Anonymous said...

WHERE YOU AT?

Rich Fitzgerald said...

uuuwwww -- I love that new pic at the top of your blog.

Anonymous said...

hay...now that's what I'm talkin' about! Love your new set!

CapCity said...

thanx, Sistah Sheletha for this inspiration! and i love the new look:-)

CapCity said...

pssst, sheletha - got a treat for ya at my spot;-). lol!

Eric said...

Keep doing your thing (smile)