You know I will.
No doubt.
Got my outfit picked out already, black cap included.How u doin?
Fo sho! Like Rich...I already got my attire picked out.
Wish I had a black "Jena doesn't like black people" shirt with Kanye on the front...
ohmigosh!!! do they exist????
See? u being all sexy with it gonna distracK Brothers! LOL! I'm wearing black tee & jeans;-)
YUP, YUP... I was actually planning on wearing pinstriped pants with a black shirt...can I do that, or does it have to be ALL black?
And you know this.. Black shirt, black pants, black shoes, purse, earrings!I'm all over it..
even though I'm in Ohio.. I'm sendin' my love!
All black it is...
Looking rather fine in your black, lady! I think we may need to wear it a few more days...thanks to the justice system back home!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You know I will.
No doubt.
Got my outfit picked out already, black cap included.
How u doin?
Fo sho! Like Rich...I already got my attire picked out.
Wish I had a black "Jena doesn't like black people" shirt with Kanye on the front...
ohmigosh!!! do they exist????
See? u being all sexy with it gonna distracK Brothers! LOL! I'm wearing black tee & jeans;-)
YUP, YUP... I was actually planning on wearing pinstriped pants with a black shirt...can I do that, or does it have to be ALL black?
And you know this.. Black shirt, black pants, black shoes, purse, earrings!
I'm all over it..
even though I'm in Ohio.. I'm sendin' my love!
All black it is...
Looking rather fine in your black, lady! I think we may need to wear it a few more days...thanks to the justice system back home!
Post a Comment