Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SPENT...

Sorry Fam, its been so long since a real post, but I really don't have anything to say. There are not any observations, musings, funny things that are occuring in my life to blog about. I have nothing to say. Here are some random things:

1. I start my new position next Monday.

2. I didn't go back to Michigan for Thanksgiving (I will never do that again). I spent the time at home by myself, and the next day I was in the ER.

3. Ive been trying to date in Greensboro, but I can't say too much about that cos ole boy reads my blog. Don't run ni99a I see you.

That's it! That's all I got.

14 comments:

BK said...

you moved Shelly? *duh where I been* congrats chica!!!

and Ummm damn I can't believe you left MI!!!

but that ER visit.. what was that about? hope you are better!

BK said...

oh and I start my new gig too on monday.. *virtual cheers*

Shai said...

Congrats on the new gig. Why did you go to the ER? I hope you are doing fine.

Don said...

lol @ don't run nigga I see you


Good luck on the job, Sheletha.

Diva's Thoughts said...

How you gon' say you were in the ER and not tell us why? What's up with that?

Sha Boogie said...

Congrats on the new position! Ok, uhmm...now can you hook a sista up?..lol

CapCity said...

sending cyber hugz & chicken soup (or chkn & waffles if that makes u feel better;-)! hope u feelin' bettah li'l bits! u know jac will be lookin' for u next time u hit nyc, so take good care of yourself!

and congrats on the new gig (u, too BK) - i hope that's CATCHING!! LOL!

KIKI said...

Who you tryin to fool? He runnin cause of dat freky shyt you was trying to do that landed you in the ER! LOL

For real though...hope you're feeling better...

And if he does try to run...tackle his azz & take that shyt (trust me...they like it)

Now bout that promotion...can a sistah hold a lil sumptin sumptin (you know folks always gotta hit you fo a loan when you get a lil xtra change LOL)

Slaus of O Hell Nawl said...

KNock that new promotion out miss lady! Congrats again.

What part of michigan do you hail from?

<-grew up in pontiac and southfield(back when it was boojie).


and uh,,,, keep yo azz out the ER doll!

also, me and kiki gone start making up ish to tell this new boy of yours, unless you pay us $5000 in unmarked quarters.

jyeah

Jazzy said...

Congrats again on the new job!

SMH @ dude reading your blog. I say WTH...talk about him anyway. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job!

My first time here so thought I'd give you a shout out.

I wanna know more about this boy of yours. Cover his eyes and write away! :o)

Mizrepresent said...

Congrats on the new position Sheletha! And i hear you on the rest gurl, but take care of yourself!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW J-O-B!
Hope you were able to quickly recover from whateva it is that wound you up in the ER!!

sj-the-infamous said...

how's the j-o-b? we'll miss you this weekend. pics should be up in the coming weeks!