I was inspired by Rich to set up a list of things to do in 365 days. Well actually it all is going to get done by the end of 2008. At least that's the goal.
Here's my list:
Get credit report. Set up payment plan to pay something off Dec. '08. I actually paid one credit card off as of Jan.22. I plan on paying something else off by December.
Learn something new - Take a dance class I've been looking into this already, there is a Chicago Style Step Class that is in the process of being established. I'm ready to sign up for that one as soon as NC Steppers Club get it together!
Attend the museum, art gallery and the zoo
Take care of my skin with weekly facials, masks, & mircro-dermabrasions. Continue to moisturize and tone. [on going]
Find a quality Primary Care Physician. My health care program doesn't require it anymore but its always best to know one doctor that has my best interest at heart.
Find a dentist
Increase my savings account by $1000, and don't touch it!!!!!!
Find a church, visit someplace new to worship at least once a month.
Do my taxes before March 1
Establish another source of income
Barack the Vote '08 BABY!!! This man must get the Democratic Nomination to make this happen.

17 comments:
Sheletha, we have similar goals. I want to learn how to ballroom but hell you should have a partner cause most women outnumber the men in the classes. LOL.
I was pondering getting a second job especially since I MUST move.
I want to travel more. I have never been on the west coast for one and I want to visit the NYC and some other east coast places.
Those are some pretty solid goals! Not a bad idea to write them down either, instead of just thinking about it.
hey Sheletha, if u can find it in your area please try belly dancing its alot of fun,a good workout, and works certain muscles(kegal) and the guys seem to love it...been doing it off and on bout 2 years...
while your at it sign up for pole dancing (now that was fun!) get busy girl...
take care
Hi -- Lurker here, just wanted to say Hi.. and you have a great to do list !! Great Idea
Glad to see you working it out in '08. It's time to get things rolling, that's for sure. All this status quo is for the birds.
Sheletha nice list. Stepping is fun and can wear your but out, great exercise!
nice post babycakes...which reminds me to stay focus on my goals too! ;-)
Good post Sheletha! I try to do certain things each year to better myself. It just feels good :-)
Good shyt!!! And realistic...now that what I'm talkin bout!
Suggestion for a second income...teach "How to be a gangsta bytch" classes...hehehe...I couldn't resist!
stepping! you gonna have to travel to CHI-TOWN (my town) to get it right
shai - gurl get your travel on!!!
vickie - I do the belly dancing in the comfort of my own home with FitTV. (looking back at my booty asking "is it shakin'?"
msjena- welcome lurker!
rich - i wanna be like you when i grow up.
lance - you are focused on working, and aint nuffin wrong wit it.
paula - thats the thing, i wanna feel good and accomplished!
kiki - some things just come naturally
l-boogie - i just wanna get it, ill perfect it later. my cousins tried to teach me, but they kept doing something different every 8 counts....make me sick.
This is a good idea Sheletha and if anybody could stand to do the same tis' I...cuz GOD knows I ain't stuck to not near one'a my new years resolutions since...since...since...
*SIGH*
Go HEAD Sheletha! I hear Great thangs come in 'pint sizes' so I KNOW U gon' GET it DONE!! I need to check on my list, too! ;-)
P.S. I hope that wasn't offensive...my apologies if the 'pint size' comment was insensitive - but u know I luv ya, Sheletha! I won't be mad if ya call me "Big Gurl" cuz u won't be the first! LOL!
Gurl please, i know im little insome areas.
Loving that list lady.
YES WE CAN!!
Post a Comment