

My confession here is that I am a big kid at heart. I still love the animation of the old school.
And some of the new school. I remember running home from school just to catch the next episode of THE ANIMANIACS!!!!
Did you know that this summer will be the summer of THE TRANSFORMERS?????

4 comments:
I like the classics, Looney Tunes!
There's nobody like Foghorn Leghorn.
yeah, foghorn leghorn was pretty funny...him and the older version of daffy duck and bugs bunny.
can't forget those unedited road runner and wil e. coyote joints!
damn, i feel like eatin' a bowl of lucky charms and turning on the cartoon network!
oh nooooo u didnt sheletha...
nothing beats the classics of the 70's
Superfriends
ThunderCats
G-Force.....oh boy...I still have them on VHS!
Don't be ashamed! I looooooooove animated shows and movies. I think I've seen almost everything out there. My neices and nephews love "Aunty Denea" because I'll watch and sing along with 'em.
Post a Comment