You all got to see who my all time favorite male singer. My confession is that Mary J. Blige is my all time favorite female singer.
None other that the Queen of Hip-Hop/Soul (who makes these up?) No matter what she sings about it is always on time and in line with MY LIFE. There was a point in time where it seemed as if everthing she was going through I was going through. It was just time for us to say NO MORE DRAMA!! Although we are exact polar opposites (absent father, drug abuse, domestic violence) she inspires me. She inspires me to continue loving black men.
Rumor - K-Ci of Jodeci supposedly apologised to Mary for his wrong doing in the past. Here is the video of that crack head performance.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love MaryJ, too! She seems so humble and has grown so much! I heard that crazy K-ci on a radio interview here in NY (Wendy Wms show). He had the nerve to say something like - whenever he & MaryJ are in the room there's an undeniable chemistry & seemed to imply that despite her marriage, he can have her anytime! Puh-leeeze! I'm sure Mary has grown WAYYYY beyond his craziness!
ohhhh i want to fight him.
well, ain't gonna say anything about the k-ci deal, but i will say this about mary....there's isn't many out there that can match her savvy vocal strength with lyrics...i begin to enjoy mjb music after hearing "not gon cry", from the "waiting to exhale" soundtrack. that song summed up the movie to a tee.
Im a huge fan of Mary..I just can't call her the Queen of R & B...I still have to give it up to the foresistahs that paved the way for her to be able to do her thing..
she's tight as a drum though!
@DC -Imma need for you to read my blog. She isn't the queen of r&b, she's the queen of hip-hop/soul
it's all the same soul or r&b...I know what you said...
hip/hop is not for singers! LOL
Post a Comment