wow, these gals were something to see back in the day. i saw them in concert one time, july 2, '85 in atlanta, g-a as the open act for luther vandross. they threw down, fo-sho!
the eighties, a time when jheri curl juice and big hair reign surpreme!
Wow! That dude chained up was in Breaking,right? LOL. I said I was going to do an old school night with my daughter and rent movies like The Last Dragon, Breakin 1 & 2, Crush Groove. LOL.
Okay She, now these were my girls....girl i thought that there songs were my anthems back in the day! "The Men all Pause when i walk into the room....and they all sang the same ole tune, ohwowooh, ohwowooh!"
6 comments:
wow, these gals were something to see back in the day. i saw them in concert one time, july 2, '85 in atlanta, g-a as the open act for luther vandross. they threw down, fo-sho!
the eighties, a time when jheri curl juice and big hair reign surpreme!
Wow! That dude chained up was in Breaking,right? LOL. I said I was going to do an old school night with my daughter and rent movies like The Last Dragon, Breakin 1 & 2, Crush Groove. LOL.
Klymaxx .... wow they was tight Fenderella .. she was off the chain
Okay She, now these were my girls....girl i thought that there songs were my anthems back in the day! "The Men all Pause when i walk into the room....and they all sang the same ole tune, ohwowooh, ohwowooh!"
LOOOOVVVED me some Klymaxx!
And what about the MaryJane Girls? LOL! Thanx for taking me back to a pleasant time, Sheletha!
This is the song that I have been looking for for the last 10 years! Still don't know who sings it though or what it's called.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGqYL0ryeCo
I believe Klymaxx sang this song. Does anyone know this song? Artist and title of song?
If you do can you please email me at mizz_jerzey@live.ca
Post a Comment