Monday, July 16, 2007

CONFESSION #238


I LOVE ME SOME CHAUNCEY B. HOWEVER, ALONZO MOURNING IS THE SEXIEST MAN IN THE NBA. HANDS DOWN.

9 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Now see here Miss, i'm trying to be good, but you keep posting all these fine men...and frankly, it's making me feel...well, u know.

Xcentric Pryncess said...

Alonzo is cute, but what about Chris Webber??? I would choose Dwight Howard, but his sis is my best friend and that seems a little incestuous :P

Sheletha said...

I see you name droppin pryncess...they have everything going from them except they are not Alonzo...(gush)

Anonymous said...

Aww, dude does have a cute little smile.

CapCity said...

he aight! hee hee...lemme go refresh my tall glass of HATORade. LOL!

Shai said...

Yeah, he is cute and he got big hands. LOL. He could touch many in the morning.

Xcentric Pryncess said...

lol @ sheletha -- jus a lil bit

Anonymous said...

I love him too.. thanks for makin' me all hot and bothered lookin' at these pics. My all time fav is Michael Jordan, I just want to rub that bald head, give me a good 15 minutes with that man..

Invisible Woman said...

The older he gets, the finer he gets...the brotha shines like the sun-he is beautiful!