Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday Praise!!!!




Praise is not just clapping your hands or applauding God. It is showing respect, honor, and gratefulness using your whole heart, mind, spirit and body despite your circumstances. Paul and Silas didn't wait until they experienced a breakthrough to praise and thank God. In the midst of difficult circumstances, they praised God and received the breakthrough they desired. When your deliverance comes, continue to praise Him because He has more in store for you. Thank Him for breakthrough in your home, on your job and with your children. Through your authority in Jesus, place a demand on your breakthrough and watch God show up in your life in ways you would have never imagined.

14 comments:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Looks like someone has had an encounter. Good stuff.

Don said...

Good message, song, singer and vibe. Thanks.

KIKI said...

I make it a point to thank Him everyday...even if it's just for allowing me to wake to see another day, whatever it may bring. Amen!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

God only knows how many of us needed to be reminded of this. :-)

Thanks for stopping by Sheletha!

Sha Boogie said...

I can dig that! I love that message - real love for God is shown not only when you thank him in the good times, but in the bad times as well, I feel like it shows faith that no matter what, he will see you through. Thats why I am a 'glass half full' type of chick!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I thank God regularly for everything he has done. God has never let me down.

Always remember God is there when you need.....maybe not when you WANT him but ALWAYS when you need him. Amen to that!!!!

Thanks for this girl!

Anonymous said...

Howdy-do!

Yolanda Adams is so pretty and gracious, and talented. I can't hate.

Thanks for the clip and the message!

Shelia said...

Praise God for me stopping by this blog, this day and having this experience. I thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Even in the darkest days, when the praises go up, the blessings sho' nuff come down.

Minerva Exertion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minerva Exertion said...

There's never a day that goes by without giving him praise.

Greetings Sheletha from the QC!

Don said...

co-sign sojourner g's post.

sj-the-infamous said...

"When your deliverance comes, continue to praise Him because He has more in store for you."

And the ch'uch says AMEN!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yep, i keep god in the god and bad, most folks picky, like when the need, but when u have the fear of god, you dont pick and chose when u communicate with the highest

amen and a Wo-men