Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kids...You gotta love 'em

These kids are super cute...some kind of hilarity to keep your day going...



I don't know what she is saying, but babygirl was feelin it.



This would be continue to be cute, until it is her response to something I told her to do. Then, perhaps you might want to call CPS.



Okay its between Shirley??? and the spit that keeps me laughing.



1. That big ole' Nutty Buddy in his hand looks flippin yum-O!
2. The transistion between the evil eye glare and he's crackin up at himself!

7 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

THEY HAVE TAKEN EMBARASSMENT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. REMEMBER WE WERE YOUNG AND MOM WOULD BRING OUT THE NAKED BABY PICS AND WE WOULD BE EMBARRASSED. I FEEL SO SAD FOR THE KIDS GROWING UP NOW-A-DAYS BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE EMBARASSING VIDEOS THAT WILL FOREVER LIVE ON YOUTUBE...LOL

Fergie said...

OHMG!!! Those are very, very funny!!! Especially the last one, "show me the evil eyes"...

Slaus of O Hell Nawl said...

Ima whoop those kids. fo no reason to.just because.

they think they cute

CapCity said...

the first & last were my faves! TOO CUTE!

I must say - I caYn'T STAND parents/adults who encourage BADAZZZ behavior as cute (video #2::smirk::)! Especially when they wonder later why the kid is disrespectful! U thought that shyt was funny before - why get mad when it flips on U?!

KIKI said...

Shirley?...yadayada...Shirley?

*crackin up*

But baby boi wit the evil eye is my favorite!

Mizrepresent said...

All were precious, but i loved the last two and #1 the best, such innocence and joy. Thanks for the laughter.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Aaawwww.... I lub da kidz!